Men as well as women have been on both sides of the oppressed and the oppressor throughout the history of mankind. The imbalance of logic keeps a cyclic battle going of “this one needs to be re-awakened, and this one needs to sit back”.
Within the past few days I have had numerous discussions and the same thing seems to be on everyone’s mind. The entire one sided debate of exclusivity is dissolving. When I see “The Future is Female” I have to respectively disagree. I do see it as being FeMale: a divine union and companionship of both the sacred masculine and the divine feminine. The Female does not need to take the reins and lead the pack but gracefully arrive with her hands warm with love to assist in the transition. The imbalance can not be healed if one side must “take over”.
The Divine Masculine is not a distant, detached, jealous and vengeful male deity. The Divine Masculine (along with the Divine Feminine) acts as a shining mirror of the Self, revealing aspects that need compassionate attention and support to become one’s highest potential.
As multifaceted, conscious-embodied beings, we each have a complex psychological and emotional constitution that produces our inner health and outer reality. When one becomes imbalanced it manifests in our bodies and in our life.
Each one of us, male and female, carries within our psyche both Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine archetype energies. From these archetypes come our conscious thoughts, plans, desires, goals and agendas. With these energies playing pivotal emotional roles in everyday occurrences. It is imperative to balance these as to fully experience this journey fully and joyously.
Contemplate on which of these qualities you already possess in both the Feminine and Masculine. Bringing an attention and awareness to what you are already building within and you will attract more of the same frequency. Revel in the fullness of how you embody each aspect in your life.
As you acknowledge and accept what you are already doing, you will notice more places where you already are, or are beginning to, embody the fullness of the archetype.
The Feminine Archetypes are:
- Goddess- She is “immanence” (divine presence) personified, spiritually balanced, transcendentally driven, and emanates love to all without distinction or prejudice. While she is the originator of ideas and solutions she seeks collaboration and consensus in their outworking and manifestation.*
- Mother- She is compassionate, benevolent, deeply caring, expansively loving, evenhanded, calm, persistent, caring, present, and rejoices in the success and happiness of those who enjoy her care and selfless loving.
- Warrioress- Her grounded confidence, calm demeanor, and strength of stature is evident and unheralded. She contributes without fanfare or directing—or requiring attention. She promptly responds to requests of service showing respect to all, especially to those “elder” to her, as well as other men, women, and children, animals and the earth.
Lover- The Lover is the epitome of Sensual. She exudes sensuality in her mood, look, walk, bearing, and engagement. She is intimately interested in all forms of sensory contact, experiencing the world in all its splendor. She is the archetype of play and healthy erotic embodiment without shame.*
- Priestess- She is thoughtful and reflective having depth to her presence and intellect. She knows how to detach from inner and outer storms and how to connect deep inner truths and resources with her grounded experience of life. She sees a higher possibility and attunes to its resonanc
e. She is not easily influenced by faddish impulses and brings power and confidence to difficult situations requiring change or shifting -with grace and insight.
- Wise Woman-She quietly and deftly orchestrates and imparts wise counsel and intuitive direction that shifts the receiver into new possibilities and pathways that reflect “right action” for their life path. She unobtrusively supports the wisdom of others, not seeking acclaim or notice for her contribution. She is thoughtful and reflective and rests in her felt connection with spirit and grounded connection with the earth, Gaia, the source of her wisdom and intuition.
The Masculine Archetypes are:
- Warrior- His strength of stature is evident and unheralded—not needing accolades or compliments. He contributes without fanfare or needing to direct or “lord” himself over others. He eagerly responds to requests of service showing respect to all—especially to those “elder” to him, as well as other men, women, children, animals and the earth.
- Lover- He is sensual. He is open and invites you to touch—his mind, body and soul. He is “connected” (integrated) and relishes physical, psychological and spiritual connection with others that highlights integrated expanded awareness and experience. He is immersed in the experience, present in the moment, focused on the quality of the connection and engagement. He appreciates beauty in all its forms and makes each moment a “work of art.” He appreciates the “sensuous” experience of life and resonates deeply on many levels of being. He is sensitive to others needs and moods and is intuitively responsive. He is “in his body” —animating it with vital energy through dance, yoga, or movement.
- God-He stands for and contributes to the furtherance of the divine-right of happiness; equally for all races, genders, and sexual expressions.He leads by inspiring: creativity, beauty, and truth seeking—fulfilling the highest ideals and principles, through example and not aspiration alone.He is spiritually guided, supporting and sponsoring: creation, transcendence, and resolution in all its forms. He seeds thought forms and ideas—releasing ownership for the greater good.
- King- He is supportive and nurturing of the well-being and easeful participation and happiness of those he engages with. He is a stabilizing and calming influence in all circumstances. By his balance and “potency” (strength, effectiveness) others are comforted and influenced to imitate his example. His demeanor is “seasoned” and carries wisdom with it, not adolescent impulsiveness.
- Sage- Unheralded, he quietly and deftly shares with others wise counsel and channeled direction that shifts the receiver into new possibilities and pathways that reflect “right action” for their life path. He quietly supports the wisdom of others, not seeking acclaim or notice for his contribution. He is thoughtful and reflective and rests in his felt connection with spirit and grounded connection with the earth, Gaia, the source of his wisdom and insight.
- Priest- You are with a man who is the master of his spiritu
- al and material realities and knows how to call forth from spiritual storehouses what he needs to transmute energies that would overtake or topple other men not in this fullness. He is thoughtful and reflective, having depth to his presence and intellect. He knows how to obtain higher perspective and detach from (or become neutral to) inner and outer storms and how to connect deep inner truths and resources with his experience of life. He is not easily pushed or pulled by faddish influences but with grace and insight he brings power and confidence to difficult situations requiring resolution, change or shifting.*
***Read More on Archetypes