Sonic Bloom was a few months back but the healing that comes from dancing your ass off and smoking delicious Cannabis all weekend never fades away.
I was granted the opportunity to be a vendor at Sonic Bloom by some magic I manifested months prior. Little did I know, I would wind up in the WeedMaps tent all weekend with a Sponsor badge and free rein on the festival grounds.
We arrived on Thursday and this was unlike any festival experience I have had in the past. I go the VIP route usually and I wind up being in the right place at the right time. Each time getting a cosmic upgrade to enhance my experience. The few times I have been upgraded were
- Phases of the Moon 2014: Bought GA passes Drove 12 hours and the gates were closed due to weather. I (4 months prego) knew something was coming. That something was Someone, named Chino and he hooked my husband and our pal up with All Access Artist passes. We got in that night after everyone was turned away and got backstage with Alex and Allison Grey. Phases was only a one and done festival but it was some of the most epic music I have ever seen. Google It.
- Hulaween 2013-14-15: VIP upgrades each year from our production crew, our own golf cart, wedding perks, free drinks.
- String Cheese Incident: Chicago 2015: 3 Night run at The Aragon: Backstage passes and Artist Access.
- Electric Forest 2013-14: VIP upgrades, backstage viewing of the Saturday night Cheese show, we got engaged, and up close backstage view of Ms. Lauryn Hill.
So my music experiences did not hold expectation in any form. Sonic Bloom did not disappoint. Two days before we left, we got upgraded to be in the Weedmaps tent, Sponsor badges, and VIP Car Camping. We unloaded and set up camp and made our way down to the biggest shaded tent in the festival.
Perk 1: Water Blowing Fan and Electricity
Perk 2: It’s the Weed Maps tent so we blazed up the Volcano. We used a meditative blend from Herbs and Arts in Denver. This helped us relax the long days of curing hangovers and sore body parts.
We sat up our booth and laid out all the amazing products. One of our booth mates was Hempower from Boulder and I was hooked on their CBD Powder Drink Blends. They offered 4 different flavors
- Relief For Pain and Inflammation: with Turmeric and Boswella
- Calm- For Anxiety and Stress: with Ashwagandha and L-Theanine
- Protect- For Brain Heatlh: with Brahmi & Gotu Kola
- Balance- For General Wellness: With Maca and Reishi
Come and Toke it was also in the tent! Check them out here.
Perk 3: The CATI guy was so much fun and gave us all free hoodies and shared with us how he was making changes in Cannabis reform in his home state. He came all the way up from Texas!
On either side of us were our crew who we would be hanging out with for the majority of the festival. Our little block of cannabis advocates. This was the best neighborhood we could have asked for.
Denver Terpenes was on one side and Dave’s Hippy Oil (an organic blend of quartz and love charged essential oils) on the other. David had brought a Margaritaville machine, since the tent had mad electricity, so he kept the Honeys in tip top shape with superfood smoothies throughout the weekend. Plus his Hippy oil saved our chapped lips and bug bites from being overbearing.
The Healthy Honeys product line is the essential festival survival kit.
Nothing puts a smile on someones face when you tell them that they need to get some of the CBD lubricant. We had rave reviews about it all weekend. The skin cream helped with the sun burn, the muscle cream helped reduce a swollen fluid filled knee(this guy was dancing with us front row at Gigantic Cheese Biscuits after he got the cream and the night before he was in very visible pain.) The isolate went into all of our food and the bath bombs helped relax after the 4 day festivities were over. These products work on such another level. We had the Marys’s transdermal patches on each day and between the isolate and the yummy vegan meals we ate all weekend, our bodies were dancing each night and waking up very rested. Saturday we had the full force of the Honeys at Bloom (Perk #4) and people were coming into the tent all day to cool off and get their endocannabinoid systems balanced.
First Alex would lure them in with their refreshing drinks and then they would come over and check out our table lined with crystals, cannabis, joint rolling supplies, and tons of product samples.
What’s ailing you? We can help!
The tent would close up about 6 each night and we were free to go explore into the wild. We sat and had a full on healing gong experience one night and danced until the sun came up another. The fire toys came out for a bit as well. With the sponsor passes we were able to go into the VIP area as well and grab lunch and late night snacks. (Perk #5)The artists and visionaries who put together Sonic Bloom are amazing. I saw some great music and jammed out to my favorite guys just wailing on their instruments. Total Jam session for GCB. Sonic was a reemergence of my self and what I really wanted became clearer.
Check out the gallery below and head over to Healthy Honeys.co to grab up any of the products form our trip.
Show some Love to: